A really good day! I got to sleep in since lecture was cancelled for this morning. Then I went to lab where I de- and re-soldered my XLR cable and circuit board with my oscillator on it. I did it all in good timing, though not fast enough. My lab instructor said that my work was really clean... especially for only having done this once or twice before. Gaul-lee... I am a good solderer :) Then I went to dinner with Victor and Jess. It was good to sit down with the guys and talk about school and stuff. Then tonight we had our second meeting of FS-MAS- which is now FS-MAAS (the named was slightly altered during the meeting). FS-MAAS stands for Full Sail's Media Arts Appreciation Society. It is a new group that I am a founder of at Full Sail. It is a really great idea and we hope to have meetings for the student body starting in September. We finished our mission statement tonight, which was a great feeling. Well... I need to get to bed. I actually have more classes tomorrow and a project to work on. Good night!
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home