I went to see Star Wars: Attack of the Clones on IMAX tonight!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! It was soo wonderful. The only bad part about it was that they had to cut out some scenes and with the sound in 7.1 I was more picky about the soundtrack. I was a little letdown with the soundtrack. There are parts that I feel the sound was far too little. Here is just one example... in the scene where two people are talking and when the camera is on one you hear the fire crackling (which is also shown on screen), but when the camera is on the other person- there is no fire. It is all in the same room! The fire should be a part of the sound of that room.... not dependant on the camera angles. Maybe I am just hearing more now that I am training to be a part of that industry. Anyway... it was really cool! We did get lost and went about 30 miles out of Tampa in the wrong direction, but.... we found a way to get back without losing too much time. Well... it is getting late. In summary- if you are near an IMAX showing of Star Wars.... go check it out! :)
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home