It is funny... I know I don't graduate until Feb... and I know I should really be enjoying my time here... but this all just feels like a build up to bigger and better things. Working on my resume and the rest of my portfolio has really raised my spirits about finding a job. This time my stuff so so much better... some might say it is "tight". :) The only details that are fuzzy is the actually getting of the first job and my move to LA. But, working on the projects here have opened my eyes to some of the details I have forgotten. I just can't pick up camp here and head out there. It is not that simple... It wouldn't be a part of my life it it were.
If you read my last entry... you might find it funny that I am going to see Spirited Away again today :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home