Saturday, October 05, 2002

Sorry I am getting bad at posting. I am on the computer a lot for a project due Wednesday and I have had a little internet overload lately. My foot is acting up again for those who didn't know. The doctor is running a few tests and maybe this time I will get some answers. I am really enjoying my two business classes. Business Communications has shown me a bunch of new places to look for jobs and has helped me see more of the overall costs and procedures to move to LA. Entertainment Business we have been looking at Copyrights, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets. It is interesting stuff. We will also look into contracts and accounting.

Last night I went to see Jonah with Matthew. I had been waiting a long time for it to come out. So I had some major expectations. Though it did not live up to all of them... it was a good movie. It was amazing to see God mentioned so much on the big screen. I am curious to see how Non-Christians react to the film. The best part about the film is a couple of the little things- like timing and a couple of the lines. I absolutely love that they stayed true to the ending of the book of Jonah. The ending of the book is really weird and it is that way in the movie too. The characters in the movie even question it- which was my favorite part of the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home