Sunday, November 10, 2002

The theme for the last week has been- "Don't let TiNA wake up naturally or to her alarm!" It has been a long week... everytime (except once) this week I have gone to bed only to be woken up not long after. This has a lot to do with my sleeping schedule. I have been sleeping from 3am to 11am when I do not have lab and 6am to 11:30am when I do have lab. This week though.... I have had numerous interruptions while trying to sleep. I love all my friends and family- but they are the source of some wake ups. Tina Snyder wins though with doing it three times! The other has been my neighbors, my neighbors' dog, the lawnmower, the weed eater, the blower, and this afternoon a set of chainsaws and falling branches. I am trying to stay in the best mood possible with the fractions of sleep I have been getting, but it hit me hard last night. And even though my neighbors dog saw a very tempting cat out of it's reach this morning... and wanted to tell EVERYONE by barking. I had atleast gotten 10 hours sleep before that happened. I also just keep telling myself... this is for two more weeks... and at the most (depending on scheules) two and a half more months. I also keep reminding myself that I will see my family and the Slatter family soon. That always raises my spirits.

So the moral of this story is.... go ahead and call me. I love you! :) Just if I am in a bad mood or don't answer the phone.... it is b/c I AM ASLEEP. And please let me sleep :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home