I am about to start my last week of school. This will hopefully be my last week of school for a long time. I am ready to start my career and start doing what I love. Soon you will all get to wait until the very end of the movie credits so you can see my name speed by. How exciting that will be :) Please keep these last two weeks of mine in Florida in your prayers. I have a lot of people to say goodbye to who I have been ministering too... though they have not known it :) Also I have a friend whose wife should be having a baby anyday now. Let's pray that mother and daughter will come through the experience with as little trouble as possible. Well... off to school.
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home