Friday, November 15, 2002

OH MY GOODNESS!! The second Harry Potter movie ROCKS! The graphics are a ton better than the first and the movie has few gaps! If you can make sure you see it in a surround sound theater. The soundtrack made extremely effective use of surround sound. One of the first films that I can say that about! Of course that has nothing to do that I just studied surround sound in school and have been mixing in it ;) I am going to see the movie again tomorrow. But before that... I have lab at 1am... oh boy! :)

AND OH!!!.... there is a moment at the end of the film where I almost screamed.... I can't believe they did what they did... I had to cover my mouth so as not to distract everyone... Tell me if you have figured out what I am talking about :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home