Monday, December 02, 2002

I am back from my trip and ready to start a new sleeping schedule and REALLY get into my new class. My new class is Session Recording. It is an AWESOME class where we are in the studios learning how to mic different instrument combinations and will eventually (next week) get to work with a real live band. We will have 8 hours with them to record and learn. My lab group is small this month- only four people. Of course that includes Victor and Jess and a new name to this Blog Matt. Matt is a cool guy- his wife just had a baby girl a couple of months ago so we get to hear good baby stories (which Jess will have some of his own in a few months) and he asked wonderful questions. THis is going to be a good month.... even with the wacky schedule of 1am labs and a 9am class. I'll post about my trip when I get back this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home