Saturday, December 07, 2002

well... I finally got a block of sleep greater than 4 hours... YIPEE. Today I have a recording session I am helping to assist for lab. My whole lab group is excited about this. It should be a wonderful experience. That is from 5pm to 1am tonight. We have a rock band named Kiva and will be recording two songs for them. A lot of the dynamics of the session will be set by our lab instructor. I hope he is cool- our lab group knows our stuff so we should be able to pull off whatever he wants. The only other thing I have to do today s decide what to do. :) I may go out and get some Christmas decorations. It is just too blah around here. I did put up some lights last night... and they look great if I say so myself. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home