Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Thought I would write a quick entry before I start my long night of work. Today was good. I got a 98 on my soldering test in lab. The first non-100 I have in that lab, but I will survive. I also got my schedule for next month. Since I placed out of Music History I just have class at 1:15 to 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Now I just need to get my lab schedule to see if I really will have three day weekends this month.
Tonight I have to study for my Sound Dynamics final - which is tomorrow morning at 9am and finish up our project for that class. Jenny has 12 hours of classes today, so Victor and I are going to be on Paint and Photoshop finishing the drawings for that. She gets to see what is left and put up with us... that is hard enough. The project is becoming a little more difficult than I thought it would be, but we will be okay. The trick is- if we get it done by class tomorrow we don't have to go to lab tomorrow night. That means the only thing I will have left to do this month is write a paper to get out of taking my Audiotronics final, show up to lab on Friday to turn in the paper then leave, and a 4 hour mixing lab at 1am this Sunday. There is a light at the end of this month. :)
Well, I better get to work. Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home