Daddy wants to know what a jazz club is like. Well... I don't think I really know yet. From what my friends say, where we went last night was not a "real" club. Victor, Jeff, and I went down to Universal's CityWalk last night to CityJazz- a Jazz club. Since it was down at the theme parks it was a bit touristy. But we went mainly to see the cover band. They were really good. From what Jeff says- he is the one who had been there before- they were missing their saxophone player and he is what really makes things more jazzy. From the sets they played last night- there wasn't a whole lot of jazz. More of it was just funk, pop, and R&B. The lead singer though was REALLY good. She looks, acts, and sings a lot like this girl in my class. The club itself was pretty cool. We sat on the balcony in the center at a table that was a perfect spot to see and hear the band. We could also view and make fun of some of the people dancing on the dance floor. It is amazing how bad white people dance! Also on the walls all around was memorabila from some of the jazz greats like Charlie Parker, Ella Fitzgerald, and many many more. It was a good night... and I didn't get back too late. :)
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home