Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Good Day- though it must end a little sooner than normal. I must go to bed early since I have a 5am lab tomorrow. I need to go to bed at 9pm, but I can't sleep without finding out who is the Mole. So I guess I will be going to bed at 10 pm instead. I did buy The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring today so...

Movie Review
The Lord of the Rings is magic in the making. It is a mind blowing experience! Yes- it is fantasy. Yes- it is epic. Yes- it is filled with action. And Yes-- TiNA does tend to like movies with all of that. BUT-- It is still a really good movie. There is so much surrounding it that it will be remembered for many years to come. After watching a 10-minute making of video of the next movie.... I REALLY want to see The Two Towers. I can't wait until December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home