I had a funny dream last night that my teacher last month-- the crazy and extremely energetic one was teaching me again. The class was Defense Against the Dark Arts... yes from Harry Potter. There wasn't much magic to the class... mainly physics. We were on wooden blocks racing around a track passing a golden snitch around. It was lots of fun :)
Yesterday was a long day. My classes being in the afternoons isn't too bad. I have more time in the morning to do stuff- which is nice. But- when class is over, it is already night and I have little time to do my homework. I got my lab schedule as well. Most of my labs are a 5am. Though that is a bad time, it is better than 1 am in my opinion. Labs are going to be awesome. We will be down on the million dollar consoles. Mom and Dad- I don't think I will be able to buy much that I see in this class. I will go broke fast!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home