Hello All... well, whoever reads this. I just got back from a concert. It was Greg Long and Out of the Grey. I didn't think I knew any songs by these people, but was quite shocked to find out I knew of ton of Greg Longs and a few of Out of the Grey's. I really liked Out of the Grey. They are a husband and wife team- the wife sings and the husband plays a mean guitar. Both graduated from Berkley and are EXCELLENT musicians. Oh- why did I go if I didn't know the bands- you are asking... because Tina asked me. I am not good at saying no... you all know that :) I am glad I didn't, it was a good concert.
Movie Review
Before the concert I went with Carey to see Stuart Little 2. We had to sit in the front row... so Stuart wasn't too Little. It will be good to see the movie again at the correct viewing position, but I can wait until the DVD or if Maggie takes me. It was a cute movie with AMAZING animation. The detail on Stuart's face in some of the close ups are so believable (well... if there were such thing as a talking mouse). What I did not like about this one as much as the first was it's message. The first was about belongingness, this one was about growing up and going out on your own. My favorite character in the movie is the father. He is British and has a wonderful American accent... but everytime I see him I think of PG Wodehouse's Wooster and Jeeves series done by the BBC.
Otherwise- not much happening here. I will give you an update when some does happen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home