Sermon- I found myself quite distracted during the sermon tonight. It was about how the hard times are not something to just get through- but to push us forward. We saw how when 40 men came up as a threat against Paul, God brought 470 men to guard and protect Paul. Paul has a job to do and God put him where he is for a reason, though Paul has no control over things, it is SO clear that God is working in an awesome way. A cute story- he told of a little boy who passed his father with a baseball mit and ball. The father asked his son, "Where are you going?" The boy replied, "To play ball with God." "Play ball with God," the father asked, "how do you do that?" The little boy said, "Well, I just throw it up and God throws it back down."
Movie Review
After church I decided to stay out of the house and do something fun. I went to see The Master of Disguse. The main reason I want to see it was that a guy i have been getting advice from about LA worked on the movie. I got to see his name on the credits. (Ken Teaney- Re-recording Mixer, in case you were wondering). It was a really dumb movie. There were a few moments that made it special, but overall... it was kinda of slow- and WAY TOO MUCH butt humor. I do have to say that the sound track was done well. I don't say that just because I know one of the people who worked on it... but there is some wind at the beginning that is got some cool panning action to it.
Oh--- FUNNY MOMENT-- I was sitting in the middle of the theater alone. These two boys... around 12 years old... maybe a bit younger... were sitting behind me. Then they both got up, when to separate ends of the theater came down the aisle I was sitting in and sat in both the seats right next to me. Then one said "I like these seats much better." I wanted to die laughing!!! The one boy couldn't even talk he was trying to hold in laughing soo hard. After about a minute they got up and went back to there seats behind me. It was a little freaky... but older guys--- that might be a good way to pick up a lonely girl in a theater. Just kidding :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home