Saturday, August 10, 2002

Just sitting here watching The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring for the fifth time this week. I would watch it more, but it is kinda long. I see so much more in the movie everytime I watch it. There are so many side glances and subplots that it is crazy! I am going to borrow the books from Jess to see more of what this story is about. And maybe I will even be through the second book in time for the movie. We shall see... they are quite long.
Not much to ramble about. Today was a day mostly spent on the phone for me. I talked to my grandmother this morning before class. Then after class I have at least 30 minute conversations with Renee, Tina, Lydia, and my mom. Tina and I are going to Disney tomorrow for her birthday. I am going to try and not spend much money becuase I am going to be taking a trip soon. Yes a trip. I am looking into going to California and visiting Renee at the end of the month. I have a two day break for labor day and no class the Friday before that weekend-- that means I have a whomping 5-day weekend. I can't just sit around here for that time... so I want to go see where Renee is living and maybe even check out a studio in the area. Well... I guess that is enough info. Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home