The saga has continued but I am amazing learning to sleep through certain things now. My dad is back in the country and had a great trip! I am going to see Harry Potter tonight and tomorrow. I am so excited to see how they pull everything off. Dobby should be fun too. I have one week of these classes left... and then on to a really cool class and Thanksgiving break. I am packing a lot into Thanksgiving this year. Going to Hilton Head and Columbia. My family will be in Hilton Head and The Slatter family is in Columbia. I also hope to see Allyn in Columbia since she has moved back there. Well... that is about it for now. Later gators :)
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home