I am SOOOO tired!! So don't expect too much wit and charm from this post ;) The reason I am tired might have to do with having 3 straight days of 9 hours of driving... it might be because I have a headache.... but I think it is b/c I spend the last 7 hours driving through rain and snow. Yes... SNOW!!! New Mexico is beautiful.... under snow. I am in Old Town Albuquerque. I know Ruth is around here somewhere... but I don't have her contact info. Last night we stayed in Clinton, Oklahoma. There was a local number there that I could get online with... so.. the is why no emails or post yesterday. Tomorrow night we plan to be in Flagstaff. That is only about 4.5 hours from here... but we are going to start sight seeing tomorrow too. We hope to see the Petrified Forest (wonder what scared them so?) and Painted Dessert. The next day we will head to Sedona (Red Cliffs) and the Grand Canyon and get a little ways down the road... but no rush. We would just like to be in LA on Saturday. I just don't want anymore rain or snow!!! Atleast not if I have to drive through it. I am going to take a little Pre-Survior nap. This is the first time I have ever been in Mountain time... so that is cool too :)
PS- My first impressions of Arkansas where the only good ones. Mom and are didn't like it. Oklahoma is charming a fun- we saw one cowboy before we left it. And of course Texas is cool. We had steaks at a famous steak house- The Big Texan.... what kinda of country do I livein where a steak house is famous! Oh well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home