Sunday, March 16, 2003

So... today is my last day in SC. Lots to do. I cleaned out my car yesterday, now I just have to load it back up. My grandparents came for the weekend. They are so funny. Nothing my grandfather does is right... but he is a good sport about it. It is cute to see a couple who have been married 56 years- but they pick on each other like brother and sister. Maybe that is where I get my saracism from.

Well... I better get packing. Clothes are washing... and those are pretty important to the whole packing process. My dad still picks on me for wanting to take my TV. I just can't afford another one right now. I will have so many little expenses when I get there (and big ones like a bed) that if it fits, it's going at this point :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home