Saturday, March 22, 2003

Tough Day!! Please continue to pray for me and my family. It is just starting to hit us all what I am doing. Mom and I started the apartment hunting today... DIDN'T GO WELL AT ALL. Everywhere in my price range was a dump and a half. Mom doesn't feel safe with me here and I am having my own set of doubts. But I know it is all in God's hands... and I am trusting He will work it out. It is just emotionally draining... as you can imagine. I hope to wake up tomorrow refreshed and with new hope. I tried to take a nap this afternoon and my mind was racing. I need sleep!! Driving around LA is a headache... especially if you don't know where you are going! I will learn. So I guess my plea to anyone who reads this is to PRAY! Please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home