If you have a chance... please go and listen to the sermon from my church this past Sunday. The pastor was sick so he kept it short... but it was really encouraging and thoughtful. It can be listened to at www.ourwarehouse.com (the website is down right now though).
Had coffee (well I had chai) with a sound mixer on Saturday. He also went to the University of South Carolina though graduated 3 years before I did. He was impressed with my level of knowledge and that I could keep up and challenge him when the conversation got technical. He also suggested a few other job positions that I had not though about before. I will start looking and asking people about those when I get a chance.
Today is Memorial Day and I am going to join the rest of California and head to the beach. A group from my church is having a cookout and hangout day at Huntington Beach. I hear that is a really nice beach and thought this would be a great oppurtunity to meet some new people and check out the beach... as well as get some free food :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home