It was a pretty relaxed Saturday. With nothing to do... Victor and I went to Virgin Megastore and Barnes and Noble. I looked at a ton and wanted a few things... but was a good girl and didn't buy anything. Plus I knew I wanted to go to the movies tonight... so I save my money for that :) Went to see A Mighty Wind. Not a movie for everyone. It is an all improved movie. There are three so far with the same people and same idea. The other two are Waiting for Guffman and Best in Show. What they do in these films is show radicals in some off the wall hobby... of course to these people it is not a hobby. In Waiting for Guffman they are putting on a comunity play- Best in Show is about a dog show- A Mighty Wind was about out of work folk singers. It was pretty funny and it was great to see all the mics and know them all :)
Tomorrow night I plan on heading to church. I also have the idea to build a wood panelled divider in the living room... you know like the Chinese Panels... that people change behind :) I have some wood thin sheet paneling that cam with my bookshelf. I decided I like the book shelf without the back on it... so I want to use that stuff and be creative. We'll see.
Looks like I might start doing a side job. Been asked to try web design. I would be subcontracted out and do it on my free time. It would be a good way to earn a bit extra. I will get a trial run next week and see how it works. I'll let you know how that goes :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home