Friday, May 16, 2003

It has been a slow, but fun week here in Burbank. Saw Matrix: Reloaded yesterday. Will go see it again with some friends on Saturday night. I am not going to give you my review yet... b/c there was a ton in there and I need to see it a second time before I can truly make my opinion of it known :) Victor is going to a video game industry party tonight. I might go see "Down with Love" since I do not think that is his kind of movie. It looks soo good. I love the old Doris Day movies... and this looks like a good combo of Pillow Talk and That Touch of Mink. But alittle edgier... maybe some stuff in there that Doris Day and Rock Hudson couldn't get away with. :)

Last night I had dinner with my prayer partner from Wed night Bible Study. It was sooo wonderful. It is good to be making friends. It helps me make this more home. She is an awesome person too... I love hearing about her family and it seems like she has soo much good deep advice. Thank you God for bring us together. After dinner we walked through Ikea... and I didn't buy anything!! Been spending all my money on movies lately :) Oh well... going to get a hair cut soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home