I am working on a new website to put up for everyone. It will have the same stuff my current one has and more. Other stuff... I have been working on some web programming for this guy. I think all the code is figured out now. We just have to get it onto his system and get me paid. I am also making more friends at church. One girl from Wednesday night Bible Study and Sunday night church came over last night to see my new place. It was fun to hang out with her a bit. She is an actor from Portland, Oregon and is actually looking for a place to live. Too bad she didn't speak up earlier.
By the way... Bible Study and church have been wonderful lately. We are going through Romans in Bible Study... just started it last week... and it was an intro. In Church they are going through Joshua. I love that we are doing an Old Testament book in a comtemporary setting. It seems so much more applicable than I thought it could be.
Job front: emailed a ton of people and got on the top of a waiting list for interns into one post house. That means I could hear from them anytime between today and two months from now. I am also waiting for some people to get back from vactions and just keep emailing. If this web work pays off I can hold out for a better position. I just don't want to be too detached from things. I'll let you know if anything happens... and when my site is up :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home