Friday, April 18, 2003

Finished getting my electricity and phone arrangements made. All is go. Just need FedEx and a fax machine to co-operate and all will be well. Went around looking at what things actually cost today. Went to a Thrift store... things were still pretty expensive there. Then went to Ikea... a bit more reasonable. I just have to decide how much I can spend up front. There are things I need, things that I will eventually get, and things I want. I am trying to weigh these with my limited funds. Refridgerator is high on the need list. A futon or matress is on the will need list. A wok is on the I want list. In case you wanted examples. :) I will not have internet for half a week until I get my phone line installed. So don't get upset when you don't see updates for a while. My phone is being put in on Wed afternoon... so I hope to be back online Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home