Kinda ansty today. Nothing is keeping my attention very long. So thought I would see if this keeps me busy for a little while :) Have done a lot this week so far. I went to Huntington Beach on Monday and met some more people from church. They had a pit fire going and we made burgers and hot dogs and s'mores. It was fun. I was there 7 hours. OH- I also got to see the sun set over the Pacific finally. It was so beautiful. The perfect little scene... with the sunset and a pier and seagulls even flew in front of the sun as it was going down. So pretty... thanks God!
Then Tuesday I went to Pasadena to have lunch with Jen. We went to a resturant called Islands. It was really good and the sandwiches were huge! :) Then I went with Victor to Ikea and got another $20 bookshelf. Later that night I went back to Pasadena to a concert of students in a group called Instruments of Praise. It is a group I might become involved with if asked when the school year starts up again. It was just great to see kids having fun playing their instruments and playing for the purpose of praise!
Yesterday, Wednesday, We went grocery shopping... it was badly needed. Then I went to Bible Study last night. It was really good and some great questions were raised... that I need to think about more. Well.... that is about it. Now on to fidgeting some more :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home