Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday. What a strange feeling I always have on Good Friday. This is the one day that I feel most lost. This day... Jesus was dead. The earth was left hopeless and confused. Those who knew Him & His goodness mourned. They were told that he would arise, but the meaning was hidden from their eyes. How hopeless, lost, and confused His followers must have been. I am grateful that I am living knowing how the story ends. I look forward to the services (all 9 of them) that I will be playing in this weekend. A service that celebrates the obedience of Christ and marvels in His sacrifice. Thank you Lord for giving all, just so I could know the Father. What an honor and privilege to be a follower of Jesus!

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I love what you wrote:

"I am grateful that I am living knowing how the story ends."

Touching tribute to our savior.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home