Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things are a little quieter around here. Bible Study went to go bowling tonight. They didn't have any free lanes until 9pm, so we just played pool and talked. It was a great night to let the hair down with the girls.

Mom's trip was really nice. I miss her already... not just that she helped cook and clean, but it was so nice to have her around. But I think my dad was falling apart without her, so he can have her back for a while. The car is still great. Just finishing all the details like getting good insurance and all now. Still running on mom's tank of gas... it is not going to be fun filling it up. I now have to use premium which is almost $3/gallon out here and it is a bigger tank than the Saturn. Guess I have to stop pushing that gas to save gas :)

I did my first cello lesson last night. It went really well. It was his first time playing and holding the cello. The first step is for him to get comfortable with it... then we will look at notes and all that good stuff. I am going to try and figure out some easy Beatles melodies or hymns for him to play. It will be fun. He is very excited about it and I feed off that energy. Well... this week has gone by pretty quick and I am looking for to some rest tomorrow night before I play Saturday night and Sunday morning at church. Good times!

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Sorry I did not make bowling night. I want to "bond" with the ladies of your group but Tuesday night (Forrest ABS) and my own group on Wednesdays makes for not much free time. : (

I'm glad to read all of you enjoyed yourselves! Woo-hoo!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Sircellan said...

Only $3/gallon? Gee, that's cheap. I have to put in the premium stuff and it's 99p/litre, which makes it about $6.58/gallon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home