Saturday, March 18, 2006

Preparing for a fun, action-packed weekend. Just finished cleaning all the slate floors. Today I have a wedding to go up to in LA. Tomorrow morning I play at church then at 3pm we are having our housewarming party. How am I going to fit in watching the new Harry Potter DVD? I'll find a way. :) Also got two movies through Netflix: Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Walk the Line. Those might have to wait til next week. Mom comes next week too... and I should have some car news for you all.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Sircellan said...

I just rented Mr and Mrs Smith. It was okay. Mildly amusing. Busy weekend! David plays the organ tomorrow morning at church (one hymn), and I work in the nursery before singing in the evening.

Enjoy the HP film. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home