Saturday, March 25, 2006

Used the heated seats last night!!

9 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the only picture we get...we are waiting for lots more...get to digital snapping!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send mom home. I have my eye on two pickup trucks...one is loaded, 13 airbags, hemi, semi, dually, gps, crypto, metallic green, 4x4, flood lights, automatic wipers, gun rack, deer horns on grill, an oh-uga horn, a radar detector, fully loaded,,,$49,500 plus tax ang tag...the other truck is used 2002 model Dodge 1500, economic staight 6 cylinder, two door simple plain truck with bedliner and 24K miles for about $9K.

Mom can choose mine for me too. Send her home this Wednesday with the checkbook.

Love Dad

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and don't forget to look at your oldest son's birthday list that is coming soon...new laptop for DMIN...new fishing rod for relaxing...new 4-door Jeep Wrangler...list is still in process...

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...did big bro think that mom and dad may read his b-day wish list? Sneaky ain't he? I bet when the two of you were little, that you got together to decide which parent to smooze. And I bet it worked! Hey, do you think it is better to have a birthday at the beginning of tax season (say Jan 29th) or shortly after (say May 1st)?...

PS: Tina, would you like to get me to cut some bamboo for you to give your big bro for his birthday (fishing rod!!??)????? ((You and I always did outsmart him))

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Personally I think Jackie needs to stay a bit longer and impart more graciously godly wisdom upon us single gals! The woman is AWESOME!! Tina, your family rocks!

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to test the heated seats last night, my buns were warm and toasty. The only thing about the mini is that now Tina does not love me anymore, it's all about the Mini, I am jealous.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Tina...it is time for mom to come home. All the dishes are dirty, my dirty clothes basket is running over, the tuna fish is all gone, the cereal boxes are empty, we are out of milk, the farm animals won't do a thing I say and ...hey...I forgot that I can turn the lights on in the morning. I have been dressing in the dark each morning and forgot that mom was not there asleep in bed. Now where did she leave that checkbook? What time does her plane get back? What color are her eyes? Did she forget how to cook? No one has told me how to...in a week now. I think I am surely wearing the wrong color neck tie each day. Dad

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Grandmommy's home! Bert is happy. Popal is happy. And Grandmommy is happy. And you know what they say? Yeah, if grandmommy aint happy, nobody's happy.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger TiNA said...

Popal and Bert may be happy... but Tina isn't. Come back soon!! Maybe Popal can come next time too... poor Bert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home