Sunday, August 11, 2002

Today was a long, but good day. Tina and I went to the Magic Kingdom for her birthday. We met a really cute girl in one line. She was 4, but was going to be 5 soon. When she is 6 she is going to kindergarden, but when she is 7 she is going to go to First Grade. She had ridden the Tower of Terror and lots of other rides. The funniest part is the little girl started this conversation. She asked Tina and I if we were sisters. I told her, "No, but we do have the same name." The priceless moment was when we left the ride she yelled out to us, "Bye, Tinas." The whole day we were hoping we would see her again, but did not. Still had tons of fun though. Came to the conclusion about half way through the day that Tina and I will be fun moms, because we knew how to be extremely silly. That of course was our conclusion after skipping down a supension bridge over water.
Then I had dinner with Matthew. We caught up a bit, then he got some phone calls. So I experimented with his PlayStation2. I forget the name of the game- that tells you how much I liked it. The graphics and music were wonderful- very different from my N64. But I still think Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the BEST video game ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home