Hey Renee-- I am watching "The Fast and the Furious" and in it they race Honda Civics-- made me think of you :) (and Nate and Allyn and all of my Civic owner friends)
I have had a tough week... needlessly. I have been so tired this week. I guess it is jetlagged... but I don't remember having it this bad before. I have remained extremely lazy this week. That is not good and I hope to snap out of it in soon. I need to do stuff today, so this is a good day to get busy and get out of the apartment. I am out of paper, both computer and notebook, so I need to go to the store for that as well as get to church and have a meeting for FS-MAAS tonight at Steak and Shake. So this should prove to be a good day. Class is going well. I am learning the complete ins and outs of a ProTools Mix|Plus system. There are lots of little details. I am blessed that I have worked with ProTools before, but there is still a ton I didn't know. And I want to get faster on it. I hope everyone has a nice day... Tomorrow is Maggie's Birthday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home