It is pretty sad when ya run out of doodling ideas in a class. We had our review for our final today... the teacher was just confusing me about stuff I already knew... so I started dooling. Like so much else in my life right now- the doodles had a Lord of the Rings theme to it. I drew Isenguard and a few of the elf gifts that the fellowship got. I tried to draw a few others, but my skill is so limited. :) Went and got Matthew from the airport tonight. He was early, but we made up the time difference at Victors where he played some stuff for us. Now I must go to bed and wake up for my 5am lab- ProTools. This months classes are almost over... then on to a WHOLE month of ProTools- yipee.
Countdown to when I leave to see Renee- 3 days 19 hours and 22 minutes and 40 seconds.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home