Wednesday, August 28, 2002

With the majority of my testing over... my thoughts and hopes turn to California. I do have my written final tomorrow at 1pm. Had my hands on finals this morning... they went pretty well, though I did manage to confuse myself once. I was saying the right answer, it just wasn't getting all the way down to my hands. But that is over- I REALLY need to stop thinking about it. Today I had to buy some new kaki pants- and so I did. I also got a pair of cool jeans and a nice belt. I haven't shopped for myself in a while... needed some new things. Couldn't decide on any tops though... I need to have some of my friends help me to change my look a bit. Then I went by AAA and got some maps and a guide book for California and the Bay Area. Yipee.... 2 days and 2.5 hours and I am off to Renee. I can't wait to see her and Northern California... I hear it is beautiful. (California that is, but Renee is beautiful too)

Book Review
I finished The Two Towers last night. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Go see the movie!!!! You will LOVE how it ends. That is if it ends the same way as the book. Well... love may be a little strong, but let's just way- you are going to go out and buy the next book not wanting to wait a whole year to see how things go. I am going to start Return of the King when I finish this blog. Hopefully a plane trip will aid in me getting time to finish it soon. But I know myself... if there is a movie on the plane... or if I decide to stick in a DVD in my laptop... that makes time past faster on a flight than reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home