TODAY IS THE DAY! Yipee!! In 6 hours I head to the airport and in a bit more I will be in Houston and then a bit more than that I will be in Sacremento with Renee. It was amazing yesterday after the test how much was lifted off of me. Last month wasn't a hard or bad month for me, but it is so good to have it over with. And now I don't have classes again until next Thursday. That means I still have a whole day here in Orlando to rest after getting back from California. Pretty cool- I will try to push myself harder on my trip, knowing I can rest when I get back. To top everything off.... I am almost done with Lord of the Rings. I have only 3 chapters left, I think. The ending is nothing less than spectacular. Now I am in the wind down part. Which I guess is okay-- I am running behind on reading my Mix magazines- I guess I can do that on my trip now that I finished this book.
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home