Sunday, August 25, 2002

I am soo tired. I decided to stay up after the concert last night to take Matthew to the airport. I thought that would be better on my body than waking up after 2 hours sleep. That means I went to bed at 6am this morning. Todd- thanks for chatting with me during the night to help me stay awake! Then my body- still confused thought I should wake up at 9:30am. It didn't care that I had only had 3.5 hours sleep. Well I did! I slept restlessly until lab at 1pm. Now that lab is over.... yeah I am really really tired. I need to go to church... but don't know how safe it is for me to drive while I am so tired. Huh? I also need to get that stuff done for Matthew tonight. Oh boy... tough decisions. Well... if people will not think me a complete sinner... I think I am going to take a nap and work later tonight. That would be two weeks with no church... :( Oh well. And who knows what I will do next weekend. I will be with Renee... Yipee!!

Last night recording with Jess was awesome! He liked it when Victor and I goofed off while he was playing. At one point in the night I got out my bamboo flute trying to be funny. Ended up that the flute is in the same key as the piece. I think Jess is going to put it in the piece now. The piece he is writing is for Harry Potter... it is his version of the Weird Sister's Waltz at the Yule Ball in the fourth book. It is a fun project. I am glad I can help him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home