Book Update
I am on page 466 out of 1007. Finally in The Two Towers... but I will not bore you with details. I do have to say that I didn't realize that the movie overlapped into the second book. But all is well... it was a more dramatic ending that way.
Things are going well with me. Matthew made my day asking me to help him with his project. He is doing a LarryBoy video game and asked to me to help with the soundtrack. Victor and I are going to go Saturday and get sounds on his MiniDisk recorder. Otherwise things are going really well. I am doing good in school and well with other stuff. Need to go on a diet- as always, but anyway. The girls have their birthdays soon. They will be 1 and 3. How exciting! Only wish I could see them more. And we have planned for our first general meeting for FS-MAAS. It is going to be a ton of fun! On Sept. 19- I am sure you will get updates on that as it draws nearer. Well... that is it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home