"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes; when you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein, quoted in the Chicago Tribune
There are moments that last an eternity. And there are moments in which all you can look forward to is eternity with Jesus Christ. What Hope that gives me even in the darkest hours! What about those who do not have hope? Tomorrow I weep for them. Those who only see what this world has to offer. I have been given different oppurtunities to talk about my faith... but I could be doing so much more. As people get reminded of what happened last year and start asking "why?" again- I hope they ask me how I got through. Or that I will feel comfortable enough to share. I am in a very different atmosphere now than I was a year ago sitting at the front desk of my dad's office.
On a lighter note... I got to talk to Maggie tonight. She went to a farm for her birthday and rode a horse. Now she wants to know if Popal is going to by her a horse. :) I guess she will really think that Popal can handle a horse when she sees his new house which is starting to get its frame up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home