Things continue to go well here. I had a day off from class (which I have every Wed and Friday this month). I did watch Amelie today. It had been talked up quite a bit by a lot of my friends. I need to see it again. I couldn't get into to it until the end. I know that I didn't really get to see much, was reading the whole time, not able to look at the movie as much. There was really fun parts to it and I know I will really like it when I see it again.
I have a meeting tonight for FS-MAAS. We are going to work on the details for the first meeting next month. Also I think we need to go ahead and have our first fun activity too. Just start out with a bang. :) Oh well.... i hope that goes well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home