Sunday, September 22, 2002

Just sitting here eating a bowl of banana split ice cream (that I don' t need), watching The Fugitive on cable, and thinking I need to finish folding my laundry. Oh well... decided to blog instead. Not much new these days. I am still in ProTools class. We have a project due on Tuesday. We have to make a song on ProTools. I am using some audio of Maggie and Lacie that I took last time I was up in NC as an intro and then singing lyrics from Matt 18:3 (And He said, "I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.") and Matt. 19:14 (Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."). It is a fun piece. I hope you can hear it sometime. Let me know if you want me to send you a copy (...whoever reads this). Otherwise... I am doing well. Did laundry today and cleaned the apartment last Wed.... already needs it again though. Funny how that works. This is my last week of class though... that means that I have new classes in a week. They are Business Communiccations- that is where we start job search and resume stuff and Entertainment Law- where we look at contracts and copyright stuff. It will be hard not to have any technical classes, but these are much needed ones too. Well... that is my blog... and I am sticking to it. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home