Yeah... yesterday was NOT good. Today has been a little better. But I still wonder why in the world I am HERE!!? I am alittle more calm today. I am living right now out of an Extended Stay America. That means my monthly rent is right about $2000... but hopefully that is only for this month. If not- I will go broke soon. Culture shock is still a hot topic with me for the moment... but everyone says I will love it when it wears off. I do like the way traffic moves. Ruth- you would be so proud... people here know how to merge.... merging is like breathing here :)
On a happier note- I saw Becky today! Becky is Renee's best friend... and soon to be mine ;) It was great to see a friendly face!! I need friends right now.
Well... I am going to watch Chicago win a ton of Oscars! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home