Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow. What an awful day. The thing is... in the scheme of things... it isn't that bad. One part of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is recognizing that you are how you choose to be. If you are happy, it is b/c that is what you choose to be... no matter what is going on around you. I have peace, hope, love, and joy that others do not. So why do I focus and let this world drag me down? Maybe it was just having both order processors gone, so I had to do orders all day. Or that it is looking like the cruise is out, but we owe that company too much money. I don't blame them at all. I would possibly make the same call. It is just a shame... I was so looking forward to going. Now, even if they let us go, there will be a cloud of shame over it. That is frustrating, b/c we all work so hard and make so little. It is these perks that make it fun sometimes.

And on top of all of that, we had one of our employees come ask for a raise today. Of course the President doesn't see that this guy, though he does work hard, is late almost everyday. We all are so under paid. **Sigh**

Ray of Sunshine
Ok the day was not all bad. I did sign the lease for my new apartment. We get the keys Feburary 4. Met with the landlord tonight and they are doing some really cool stuff to the apartment. He was cool. Glad to have all that underway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home