Thursday, January 19, 2006

Is this week over yet? Can it be? Please????

Again... an ok day. The President has taken over the books. He seems to be getting a handle on it. He called me today and said "Now that I have gotten in there, it's not as bad as I thought. Oh it's bad, but much better than I was expecting." He also goes around quoting something that I had as a theme for one of our company meetings "Every Yes is a No to Something." It is funny how people keep thinking I am soo smart for coming up with stuff like that and "How do you turn activity into productivity? Purpose." But I am just quoting lines from Rick Warren's sermons. I guess I am smart enough to remember them, but not to claim them. I am glad he is inspired by it. Maybe tomorrow I can get back to the budget and goal planning. We need a clear business plan!!!

I am getting really excited about my cruise. It will not be fun to go with a company we owe tons of money to, but it will be nice to get away!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home