Today's focus was on Phone Sales. I wanted to find out what makes us different than our competitors in this arena. Just having a phone slaes team is huge in the internet world. But it is important the type of team and atmosphere we have.
I cannot stand doing sales calls. You never know what kind of person is waiting for you on the other side of the phone. I really admire those who can answer these phones day in a day out.
In a survey I sent out in the office, one of the questions was "What comes naturally to you in this job?" I was amazed how many people put talking to customers and answering the phones. That says a ton about our customer base too. That is what I wanted to focus on today. How can we find more of those people that are a pleasure to work with and make you actually want to pick up the phone, instead of shying away from it.
The issues that kept getting repeated as I spoke to the staff was trust and kindness. I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who care. They will do what they can to sustain trust and remain kind. It is encouraging to see this.
Don't worry... the day was not all good. :) I am not that fortunate. There are some issues about who should do what, since a staff member is trying to phase out. The trick will be not to overload anyone one person to quickly. Things always take longer when you do not understand and have them mastered. I know that we will find a way. Thank you God for your support and blessings.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home