Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ok ok. Now I know so many people read this. And here I thought I was writing to myself. :) I will try to follow up tomorrow. I had been writing at the end of my work day to get out all that I had found. The last two days... I have just wanted to get out of there. The days didn't end too well.

The saddest part was last night as one of the employees was leaving she made the comment, "Wow, you're starting to look dazed like the rest of us." So sad. It pains me that the staff is feeling so much of the backlash of what is going on behind the scenes... and that I cannot be that strong tower of hope that they can look to (at least her, right then). The irnoic part... is that I wasn't even doing work when she made the comment. I was browsing to buy something. Oh well... I will try to smile more even when pretend shopping for cell phones!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home