Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Another day... another dollar. I really need to find a way to leave work on time. The sad part is my "on time" is still 30 minutes after everyone else leaves. The President doesn't come in until lunch and stays late.... but he keeps me talking before I leave trying to bounce ideas off of me and get feedback on what he is doing. By that time I am brain dead, yet some of the most important decisions about the office are happening. It is so sad. I just want to go home then. I have started a new excerise plan... and it is really hard to stick to it when I work a 11 or 12 hour day. I will stop whining.... at least I am not a CPA in the heat of tax season! :)

4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Sircellan said...

I like the new look of the journal. That's how I feel when David comes home from work and starts telling me about his day. I'm braindead from looking after two kids.. the last thing I want to do is try to listen to scientific ramblings!

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Sircellan...you know that one of the most important parts of your marriage is listening to David when he comes home. That is a more important part of your marriage than you may realize. But David too needs to listen to you ... and the kids. Perhaps you need to give this "hour" a name and let everyone have a turn. Perhaps James Dobson has written about this? Sorry to be so serious, but I think you know what I mean....Dr Brown (I mean Dr Phil)

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comes in at noon? Stays late...yeah, I bet. And the company is strong, growing and paying record dividends to its shareholders?! The leader generally sets the precedence as for attitude etc. I wonder which book it was that the President read to set these business parameters for success.

Hmmm...which side of the bed did dad get up on this morning?

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I missed this post before. Have you heard of that joke?

One man says
"another day, another dollar..."
And the other man says
"hey! you got a raise?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home