Monday, March 06, 2006

I am looking at giving cello lessons again. Some people from church have approached Sue (the head of our section) and asked for lessons. She is not giving lessons anymore, but has passed them on to me. It is funny to think about giving lessons again. I think my approach now is soo much different than it was when I was in high school teaching. I am really curious to see why these people (both older adults... older = late 50s) are wanting to play the cello. It will be fun to take a more worshipful approach and really see how that effects their playing. Ha... I am already talking like I am going to do it. Please pray as I decide. Of course the money will help with new car and Rwanda expenses. But I really want to use this experience, like everytime I pick up my cello to glorify God. Who knows what doors this will open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home