Friday, March 03, 2006

Major behind the scenes drama at work today. I guess one of our old employees was dating one of our current employees... and it went sour. For some reason he wanted to fill me in on all the details... I know he is concerned and I will keep an eye out, but it was feeling a little too much like gossip to me. I don't need to know all the details. Though it is tempting and sounds like a great story. But it is their lives... and she is not choosing to share it with me. Until she does, there is little I would be able to do. I really don't want to get in the middle of it, but how can I love them through this? If what he says is true without exageration, she needs help. Please pray for these two!

3 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ann Landers:

My wife snors a lot. She burnt the beacon. Her car always has junky stuff and lots of papers in it. Her sisters are dysfunctional. She is a control freak. She sleeps in all the time while I go make a buck. She keeps leaving me to go to strange places, like Biloxi, Mississippi and Irvine, California. But she is a good cook. And she really does love me.

What should I do?

Confused in South Carolina

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tina Landers:

I think that when you have solved all these problems that Dr. Phil wants you on his TV show.

................????????????

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I'm so sad to read this. It is easy to slip into these dysfunctional situations but you are strong in God and so wise!

When we gonna see the MINI. I'm anxious for some good news!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home