An amazing friend shared this poem. It so captures the feeling I was talking about in my last post. Thanks Danielle!!
Unworthy
I am dirty and unworthy
of the price you had to pay
I am crying you are dying
nailed upon a cross today
what's the meaning of your bleeding
if I turn my back on you
I'm afraid the price you paid
just isn't getting through
To this world
I want to say
today it is the day
that our Savior died
that our Savior died
To this world
I want to scream
it isn't what it seems
He will Rise again
He will Rise again
Amen...
At your alter we all falter
our courage fails to hold
I am guessing that we are resting
while Your story should be told
You have given and I'm forgiven
for the sin inside of me
I am saved by all you gave
The Truth has set me free
To this world
I want to say
today it is the day
that our Savior died
that our Savior died
To this world
I want to scream
it isn't what it seems
He will Rise again
He will Rise again
Amen...
-Steve Sporre


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home