Monday, August 12, 2002

Deep Reflection
Sometime things happen and you cannot help think about what is really important in life. Yesterday a tanker truck lost its power steering and ran up along a side railing of a fly over. It made concrete fall onto the interstate which killed two people and injured many others who were underneath the overpass. The trucker got out alive, but his truck burst into flames and it was a huge ball of fire, smoke, and gas. Well... this happened while Tina and I were on our way to Disney World. It happened on the road we were on. If it would have happened 30 minutes later, Tina and I might have been one of those people under that fly over. I do thank God for everyday I have here on Earth. I am sure I can be doing much more with my life and my time. He sees my life as more important at this moment than my death. I am going to look around and see what I am neglecting and missing that God is pointing out for me to do. Things like this help to push the fog of self-righteousness away for a while. I just hope that I am obedient with this time and experiences that God has provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home